I am attempting to record my running adventures while chasing my goal of running the Western States 100. I want to chronicle the joy of running with friends, the fun of running alone, and the excitement of running trails.

I run primarily in the Houston area, which suffers from a trail deficiency. I also spend some time in the Austin area. I love to race and I enjoy using races as training runs for other races. Occassionally, I will get over excited on my "training race/runs" and run too fast (go figure). Luckily, I have a trail-ultra running husband who understands this craziness and tries to keep me grounded (not to mention hydrated, rested, and paced properly.)

I want to share my ups and downs, my successes and failures and try to keep motivated to my ultimate goal. Plus, if I share all of my bone-headed mistakes with you-- you will not have to make them!



Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Western States 100 Conversation

Here is a quick text to movie that I made about the WS 100 lottery.  I can see this will be a fun thing to play around with in the future, hopefully I will get better......  enjoy!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8074127

2 comments:

  1. I'm convinced. Not! Just kidding. I know you are excited to be challenging yourself with this event. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will get to run all night with a light strapped to my head. I am so excited." What is NOT exciting about that? LOL

    ReplyDelete